The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. These seven chakra symbols are vital to our health. It's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through. Here are the key benefits:
- Red: Root Chakra - personal survival, self - preservation. It impacts our vitality, passion and survival instincts. This red chakra colors are also indicative of our need for logic and order, physical strength and sexuality. Root Chakra is symbolic for courage, confidence, humanistic, strong-willed, spontaneous, honest, and extroverted.
- Orange: Sacral Chakra - boosts your personal power, helping you to handle the twists and turns of life with balance and strength. Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Yellow jade, Yellow: Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.The spiritual aspect of yellow energy is instinctual knowing and growing into spirit. We must always remember who we truly are and not to get lost in the "self" identification.
- Aventurine, green: Heart Chakra - Our ability to love. It is a balance point for all the chakras. It governs our relationships and how we interact with other people. A balanced heart chakra is expressed in acceptance of self and others, personal values and ethics, following one's unique direction in life.
- Turquoise, blue:Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate. Blue is the symbol of inspiration, devotion, infinity and religious goals. It produces calm and peace. The throat chakra is the focusing point of the spoken word, and the expression of feelings via communication.
- Lapis Lazuli, Indigo: Third eye chakra color indigo helps you to connect with your intuition, it helps you to connect with the deeper parts of yourself, your gut feelings, your instinct, or the sixth sense. Spiritual awareness.
- Amethyst, purple:Crown Chakra Third Eye Chakra - Violet is the crown chakra color - our connection with the energy of heaven and the color of spirituality. Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. A perfect balance of Red and Blue, instilling both strength and dignity. On a spiritual level, violet may indicate a person who is able to give without the need for acknowledgement or recognition. Someone who is whole and gives from the place of her own inner completeness.
Adorn your wrist with this beautiful bracelet that will make you feel powerful, spiritual and self aware.
- handcrafted with love ❤️